SAFE + QUIET + LOW MAINTENANCE
Sleek walk-behind pavement sweeper with up to 8 hours of continuous operation per charge.
The EcoMax 100 is the world’s first zero-emission commercial pavement sweeper, combining outstanding power and operability with low maintenance and running costs. Advanced battery technology delivers up to 8 hours of continuous operation on a single charge, with a maximum speed of 6.5kmh and an impressive 5,000m2 of coverage per hour. Clever internal and external insulation reduces noise levels by up to 30%. The compact and highly manoeuvrable design features a wide 1250mm sweeping path, rear swivel wheel suspension, two shock absorbing front brooms and a convenient 120mm diameter suction hose for collecting larger litter and debris.
- Zero emissions
- 100% electric eliminating hydraulics and oil
- Reduction of over 30% of sound emissions
- Save over 90% on fuel costs (diesel or petrol)
- Save over 70% on maintenance costs
- 8–10 hours of continuous running time
- Rechargeable everywhere
- Recyclable up to 92%
- Intuitive, easy to use and comfortable to drive
- Flexible service packages available
The 100% electric, battery-powered EcoMax 100 produces zero emissions. With no hydraulics as part of the design and therefore no risk of oil leaks, there is zero chance of oil leaking into and contaminating waterways. Keep streets clean and debris-free with this eco-friendly machine.
With low noise pollution, it suits sensitive areas such as parks and busy municipal centres. Customised safety options are available, including a beacon, dust filters, rear view mirror and flashing lights. Because it’s low voltage, it’s safe for maintenance teams to service the machine.
Improved productivity and efficiency
Operators can complete a full 8-hour shift on a single charge. Intuitive and comfortable to use, operators will enjoy using this machine. Customise the EcoMax 100 for even greater convenience with on-board ramps for sidewalks and a professional broom and grabber kit. Transform it into ride-on machine with a 2-wheeled, removable chariot.
Customised upgrade options:
- Vacuum and blower wand
- Polyester PM10 filter
- Certified HEPA filter
- On-board ramps for sidewalks
- Side scraper system with rotating steel brush
- Two-wheeled, removable chariot for the operator
- On-board battery charger
- Professional broom and grabber kit
- Rear-view mirror
- Empowered suction engine for extra suction power
- Rear lights and flashing lights
- Additional 22l water tank
- Lithium/Gel/Acid batteries with chargers