LOW NOISE + HIGH EFFICIENCY
Versatile suction sweeper delivering 8+ hours of cleaning on a single charge.
The EcoSweep 360 is a highly manoeuvrable, ultra-quiet street sweeper with convenient 360-litre interchangeable wheelie bin waste collection (240-litre option also available). Powered by the world’s most advanced battery technology, it delivers speeds of up to 17kmh, a 1600mm sweeping width and 8-10 hours of continuous cleaning on a single charge. Unlike most suction sweepers that use water suppression to control dust, the EcoSweep 360 uses a physical filter that effectively removes dust particles down to just 3 microns. Coupled with low noise and zero emissions, this makes it the ideal choice for sensitive public spaces and outdoor environments – from busy urban city centres to peaceful local reserves.
- Zero emissions
- 100% electric eliminating hydraulics and oil
- Low-noise output – 30% quieter than diesel equivalent
- 8-10 hours of continuous operation
- Safe for operators and pedestrians
- Cover large areas quickly with up to 1600mm sweeping width
- Outstanding dust filtration – removes particles down to 3 microns
- Large 360 litre interchangeable wheelie bin waste collection capacity
- Compact design
- Highly manoeuvrable
- Light electric steering
- Self-supporting body
- Customisation options available
- Flexible service packages available
The 100% electric EcoSweep 360 produces zero emissions. With no hydraulics required, we’ve eliminated potential oil leaks or spills that can pollute our waterways and cause slip hazards for pedestrians.
Safe, comfortable and easy-to-operate, the EcoSweep 360 is quite to operate. Customised safety options are available, including front and rear cameras, rear parking sensors, a sanitiser sprayer and side doors to protect operators from the elements.
Improved productivity and efficiency
Operators get 8—10 hours of powerful and continuous cleaning and can cover large areas quickly. Add a battery pack for even longer use. The large, interchangeable wheelie bin makes cleaning convenient and efficient for operators.
Customised upgrade options:
Health and safety
- Front and rear cameras with full-colour screen in the cabin
- ‘Work in Progress’ LED sign
- Rear parking sensors
- Suction mouth camera
- Sanitiser sprayer
- Air conditioning
- Convex panoramic glass
Improved convenience and performance
- Hand-held suction hose for cleaning hard-to-reach areas
- Side doors to protect operators from wind and rain
- Customised battery packs
- Water recirculation system
- 240-litre bin