HIGH PERFOMANCE + OUTSTANDING COVERAGE + VIRTUALLY SILENT
The world’s first zero-emission large capacity compact street washer.
The EcoWash 2000 is the world’s only 100% electric large capacity compact street washer. Sleek, silent and powerful, it combines a class-leading 1,550-litre clean water tank capacity, excellent operator comfort and outstanding battery life to deliver 8-10 hours of continuous high-pressure washing on a single charge. Two high-torque 9kW electric motors allow operable speeds of up to 25kmh with zero emissions and ultra-low noise levels for minimal community disturbance – a significant advantage over diesel-powered trailer pressure washers. Ergonomic and easy to operate, it’s the ideal solution for safe high-pressure washing in city centres, pedestrian areas, cycleways and any small-to-medium-sized outdoor environment.
- Zero emissions
- 100% electric eliminating hydraulics and oil
- 1200W A/C traction motor with differential gearbox
- 8–10 hours of continuous running time
- 2 x 105-litre water tank capacity
- 5-litre disinfectant tank capacity
- Reduction of over 30% of sound emissions
- Save over 90% on fuel costs (diesel or petrol)
- Save over 70% on maintenance costs
- 8-10 hours of autonomy
- Recyclable up to 92%
The 100% electric, battery-powered EcoWash 2000 has zero emissions. Its lack of hydraulics protects waterways from oil leaks or spills. This powerful, high-pressure street washer keeps streets clean and debris-free.
Easy to use and comfortable to drive, operators and pedestrians will be safe as the EcoWash 2000 gives the outdoor or indoor environment a powerful clean. Offering low noise pollution, it suits parks and busy municipal centres. Customised safety and comfort options are available, including front and rear cameras, rear parking sensors and an adjustable pneumatic seat.
Improved productivity and efficiency
Operators can complete a full 8-hour shift with the EcoWash 2000 having enough battery power for 8 hours of continuous cleaning, every time. The smart system will conserve enough power when it’s running low to allow the operator to return to base without being stranded.
Customised upgrade options:
Health and safety
- LCD Monitor with camera for rear and nozzle view
- Adjustable pneumatic seat
- Rear parking sensors
Improved convenience and performance
- 15L Venturi disinfectant dosing system
- Adjustable, fishtail side jets
- Radial tyres
- Lithium, gel, and acid batteries with chargers
- Centralised greasing system